901 S.W. Garfield
Topeka, Kan. 66606
The allergy and immunology physicians provide comprehensive care for children and adults with asthma, eye and nasal allergies, and sinusitis, hives, eczema and food and medication allergies. They also evaluate cases of recurrent infections.
These Cotton O’Neil specialists also travel in the northeast Kansas region to diagnose and treat patients. Patients can visit the following outreach clinics for the diagnosis and treatment of their allergy-related illnesses:
- Burlington – Coffey County Medical Center
- Emporia – Cotton O’Neil Emporia
- Junction City – Geary Community Hospital
- Manhattan – Mercy Regional Health Center
- Osage City – Cotton O’Neil Osage
- Oskaloosa – Cotton O’Neil Oskaloosa
- Sabetha – Sabetha Community Hospital
- Seneca – Nemaha Valley Community Hospital
- Wamego – Cotton O’Neil Wamego
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call (785) 354-9591.