And Baby Makes Four or More (for Children 5 Years of Age and Older)
This class for potential siblings ages 5 and older and their parents includes a tour of The Birthplace, a video presentation and a discussion of what to expect after the baby comes. The special roles of big brother and big sister are explored. Parents are able to address how they can help their older child adjust to the new baby.
Lori Hamilton, occupational therapist
Pozez Education Center
- Wednesday, December 16, 2015 6:30–8 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 13, 2016 6:30–8 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016 6:30–8 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 23, 2016 6:30–8 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 13, 2016 6:30–8 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 18, 2016 6:30–8 p.m.