And Baby Makes Four or More (for Children 2 to 4 years of age)
This class for potential siblings ages 2 to 4 and their parents includes a tour of The Birthplace, a video presentation, and an informal discussion of what to expect after the baby comes. The very special roles of big brother and big sister will be explored. Parents also will be able to address how they can help their older child adjust to the new baby. Please bring a small picture of big brother/sister-to-be to class.
Instructor: Lori Hamilton, occupational therapist
Pozez Education Center
- Wednesday, December 9, 2015 6:30–8 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 6, 2016 6:30–8 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 3, 2016 6:30–8 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 9, 2016 6:30–8 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 6, 2016 6:30–8 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 11, 2016 6:30–8 p.m.