1500 S.W. 10th Ave.
Topeka, KS 66606
This informal introduction to breastfeeding provides pregnant women and their families an opportunity to learn all they need to know about breastfeeding before their babies are born. Classes are designed to help families prepare for the breastfeeding experience by providing information on how breastfeeding works, how to get started, problems that may arise and how to find breastfeeding support services in your area.
Instructor: Libby Rosen, PhD, RN, IBCLC
Stormont Vail Pozez Education Center
- Tuesday, August 2, 2016 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 6, 2016 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 4, 2016 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 1, 2016 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.