Topeka, KS 66606
Does My Loved One Need to be Seen by a Physician
Does your loved one:
- Snore or gasp while asleep
- Stop breathing while asleep
- Move his/her arms or legs while asleep
- Fall asleep or fight off sleep while driving, working, reading or watching TV
- Complain of daytime fatigue
- Have a history of high blood pressure
- Wake up with a headache
- Have a history of cardiac problems
If you have answered yes to two or more of these questions, you may want to contact your physician.
Human beings typically require six to 10 hours of good quality sleep each day to function properly. If you are having a problem with your sleep, discuss it with your physician. By improving the quality of your sleep, you may be able to improve the quality of your life.
Contact the Sleep Center at (785) 270-8090 for additional disorder materials or to discuss a sleep study.