1500 S.W. 10th Ave.
Topeka, Kan. 66604-1353
ENPC–Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course
Day 1: 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Day 2: 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Pozez Education Center
1505 S.W. 8th Ave. Topeka, KS 66606
$350 (Includes course textbook)
Pre-registration by phone is required at least one month prior to course date. Call (785) 354-5825.
This 2-day course was developed by ENA to improve the care of the pediatric patient by increasing the knowledge, skill and confidence of the emergency nurse. This course provides core-level pediatric knowledge and psychomotor skills needed to care for pediatric patients in the emergency care setting.
Teresa Taylor, BSN, RN, CEN, CPEN
CE Contact Hours
15.3 RN awarded by ENA
The Emergency Nurses Association is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
If you are unable to attend this educational offering after you have registered, please let us know immediately so that others may attend.
- All cancellations must be made in writing.
- Cancellations post-marked more than 7 days before the event date will be refunded in full (LESS the cost of any manuals/pre-course materials and less a 10% processing fee).
- Cancellations post-marked less than 7 days before the event date will not receive a refund.
- You may cancel via email with the same refund/no refund as above. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If canceling with less than 48-hours notice, please call (785) 354-5760.
Stormont-Vail HealthCare (SVHC) reserves the right to cancel or reschedule this program for any reason. In the event that SVHC must cancel the program, a refund will be provided.
Checks are presented once to your bank. If returned for any reason, the charge is $30 plus all collection costs. Attire Recommend layered clothing due to variances in room temperature. Americans with
No individual with a disability is excluded, segregated or otherwise treated differently from any other individual. If you need any of the auxiliary aids or services identified in the Americans With Disabilities Act of 1990 in order to attend any of these programs, please call (785) 354-5760 at least 48 hours prior to the program.
SVHC employees are to park in their assigned areas. Free parking is available in Stormont-Vail's parking garage located at 9th and Garfield.
Lori Bacon, RN-BC, MSN
- Call for dates and times