Lab Services – Flint Hills
Basic Met Profile (BMP)
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP)
Dr. W.A. Carr founded the first City Hospital in 1913. Dr. Carr opened the hospital in a small home on the corner of Second and Adams Streets. When business exceeded space availability, the City Hospital moved in 1919 to what is now an apartment complex at the intersection of Ash and Jefferson Streets.