Pediatric Care – Flint Hills

Pediatric Care

Primary Care Services

Primary

Cardiology

Click here for more information on Pediatric Care.

Click Here For Directions:

First hospital in Junction city

HISTORY

Dr. W.A. Carr founded the first City Hospital in 1913.  Dr. Carr opened the hospital in a small home on the corner of Second and Adams Streets.  When business exceeded space availability, the City Hospital moved in 1919 to what is now an apartment complex at the intersection of Ash and Jefferson Streets.

All Locations