1500 S.W. 10th Ave.
Topeka, Kan. 66604
From Boy to Man
When we think of puberty and its changes, we usually think of girls and the transition they make, but boys experience puberty, too. While usually starting later than girls, the time in a boy’s life between the ages of 10 and 13 is filled with many physical and emotional changes. These changes are exciting, but often puzzling, sometimes embarrassing, and usually challenging to a young adolescent. Join us for a discussion that will focus on the physiological changes of puberty, the developmental tasks of early adolescence and ways to improve communication between boys and their parents. This class features time for boys and parents together but also time for separate facilitated discussion.
9 to 11:30 a.m.
Pozez Education Center
Course pre-registration required by calling (785) 354-5225 or by filling out the online registration form below.
- Saturday, March 5, 2016 9 to 11:30 a.m.
- Saturday, April 9, 2016 9 to 11:30 a.m.
- Saturday, June 11, 2016 9 to 11:30 a.m.
- Saturday, August 13, 2016 9 to 11:30 a.m.
- Saturday, October 15, 2016 9 to 11:30 a.m.
- Saturday, November 12, 2016 9 to 11:30 a.m.