1500 S.W. 10th Ave.
Topeka, Kan. 66604
From Girl to Woman
The time in a girl’s life between ages 8 and 12 is one of dramatic physical and emotional changes. This program for girls and their mothers, will address menstruation and other physical changes of puberty, the emotional upheaval of adolescence, and communication techniques for mothers and daughters.
Instructor: Libby Rosen RN, Ph.D., Associate Professor for Pediatrics, Baker University School of Nursing
Pozez Education Center
$25 mother/daughter couple
Course pre-registration required by calling (785) 354-5225 or by filling out the online registration form below.
- Saturday, June 20, 2015 9 a.m. to noon
- Saturday, August 8, 2015 9 a.m. to noon
- Saturday, September 12, 2015 9 a.m. to noon
- Saturday, October 10, 2015 9 a.m. to noon
- Saturday, November 14, 2015 9 a.m. to noon