About Advanced Practice Provider Career Opportunities at Stormont Vail Health
Stormont Vail Health has exciting opportunities for advanced practice providers. We offer a supportive and collaborative work environment that’s dedicated to helping you build on your professional goals.
Search and Apply for Advanced Practice Provider Jobs
Advanced practice registered nurses and physician assistants can visit our Career Opportunities page to apply for positions at Stormont Vail Health.
Search and Apply for Jobs
New to Stormont Vail Health? Submit your application online:
If you are a current Stormont Vail Health team member,
Use your Stormont Vail Health network credentials to log in. Before you apply, please review the Promotion, Demotion, Transfer policy. Please complete the Resume section under Universal Profile or upload a current resume.
Trouble logging in? Call the Help Desk at 354-5430.
Life at Stormont Vail Health
Stormont Vail Health works to provide the best possible experience for patients, family, and team members. We believe that every story, every interaction, every employee, every patient and every day matters. With a commitment to innovation, community health, family-oriented service, and state-of-the-art care, we are an award-winning medical center with an excellent reputation.
We support employees with a friendly atmosphere, a collaborative culture, professional development opportunities, work-life balance, and more.
Considering a Relocation: Life in Northeastern Kansas
For every chapter of your life—from starting your career and family to growing professionally—our region has a lot to offer.
We are a community that enjoys a quality of life rarely surpassed, with affordable living, a plethora of cultural opportunities, outdoor adventures and historical sites. There are vibrant towns, quality schools, fun festivals and celebrations held all through the year providing entertainment and leisure for the entire family.
While your employment with Stormont Vail will bring you into our system’s own tightly knit and friendly community and culture, you’ll also enjoy personal interaction and close contact with the populations that we serve. You’ll find that your neighbors and peers are some of the friendliest, hardest-working people found anywhere. In fact, our community spirit is evident in the high level of volunteerism and community engagement.
Professional opportunities will bring you into our system’s tightly knit community and congenial culture, and you’ll also build new connection with your colleagues and our patients. You’ll find that your neighbors and peers are some of the friendliest, hardest-working people anywhere. Our community spirit is evident in the high level of volunteerism and community engagement.
Learn About Topeka
Greater Topeka Chamber of Commerce
City of Topeka
State of Kansas
Topeka Area Association of Realtors
Shawnee County Parks and Recreation
Topeka and Shawnee County Public Library
Accreditations, Designations & Certifications
- Full accreditation by The Joint Commission
- Magnet® Designation by the American College of Nurses Credentialing Center since 2009
- American College of Surgeons verification as a Level II Trauma Center. Stormont Vail is one of only two Level II trauma centers in northeast Kansas.
- The Joint Commission award for Total Joint Center Disease-Specific Care for hip and knee replacement
- The Stormont Vail Adult Cardiac Surgery program was awarded the highest designation of three stars for its cardiac surgical program by the Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Accreditation with Commendation from the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons as a Comprehensive Cancer Program
- Accreditation from the American College of Radiology for Radiation Therapy services
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center Accreditation by The Joint Commission
- Chest Pain Certified by The Joint Commission
- Intersocietal Accreditation Commission accreditation in Echocardiography and Vascular Testing
- AABB Accreditation for Transfusion Services
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine accreditation for obstetric ultrasound in all phases of pregnancy
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas Blue Distinction® Center for Cardiac Care
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas Blue Distinction® Center+ for Maternity Care
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas Blue Distinction® Center for Spine Surgery
- U.S. News & World Report 2018-19 Best Regional Hospital – ranked second in Kansas and achieved the highest rating possible in pulmonology, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), heart failure, hip replacement and knee replacement.
- AHA/ASA Get With The Guidelines®-Stroke Gold Plus Achievement Award with Target: StrokeSM Honor Roll Elite Plus
- AHA/ASA Get With the Guidelines®-Heart Failure Gold Plus with Target: Heart Failure Honor RollSM Quality Achievement Award
- American Heart Association Mission: Lifeline® STEMI Gold Receiving Center
- American Heart Association Mission: Lifeline® NSTEMI – Gold Recognition
- American College of Cardiology’s NCDR ACTION Registry® Platinum Performance Achievement Award
- Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC) re-accreditation for Cotton O’Neil Heart Center’s ultrasound laboratory
- Sodexo recognition as a Best Practice hospital for malnutrition awareness
- U.S. News & World Report 2017-18 Best Regional Hospital – ranked second in Kansas and achieved the highest rating possible in five procedures or conditions, including chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), colon cancer surgery, heart bypass surgery, heart failure and knee replacement surgery
- Urgent Care Association of America’s Accredited Urgent Care designation for Cotton O’Neil Express Care Urish, Express Care Croco and Express Care North
- Topeka Capital-Journal’s Best of Topeka – Best Medical Facility; Cotton O’Neil Cancer Center second runner up