About Career Opportunities for Allied Health and Administration Professionals at Stormont Vail Health
With education reimbursement, continuing education seminars, and more, Stormont Vail Health supports its allied health and administration professionals to take the next step or the first step in their careers after receiving a relevant license, certification or college degree.
We often have allied health jobs for those with credentials as:
- Medical and pharmacy technicians and assistants
- Therapists (occupational, physical, speech, radiation, respiratory)
- Palliative care specialists
- Social workers
- Health educators (such as diabetes and asthma educators)
Job opportunities for administration professionals can include:
- Information technology
- Finance and accounting
- Marketing and communications
- Business administration
Search and Apply for Allied Health and Administration Professional Jobs
Submit your application online for positions at Stormont Vail Health:
Once you have completed your application, it will be reviewed by a recruiter in the Talent Acquisition Department.
Our benefits include:
- Paid time off
- Medical, prescription, dental, vision, long-term disability, and life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Education reimbursement
- 403(b) retirement plans
- Flu shots
- Legal plans
- Pharmacy discount
- Tobacco cessation assistance
- Housing and credit counseling assistance
- Employee recognition (after each five years of service)
Life at Stormont Vail Health
Stormont Vail Health works to provide the best possible experience for patients, family, and team members. We believe that every story, every interaction, every employee, every patient and every day matters. With a commitment to innovation, community health, family-oriented service, and state-of-the-art care, we are an award-winning medical center with an excellent reputation.
We support employees with a friendly atmosphere, a collaborative culture, professional development opportunities, work-life balance, and more.
We have a little fun, too:
During the next two weeks Stormont Vail Health staff will be posting Stormont Vail Health Karaoke videos as part of a system-wide celebration. Join our party and like your favorite video to help that team win a prize. Here is the entry from Stormont Vail Health's Pulmonary Department. Keep checking back for more fun videos.
Posted by Stormont Vail Health on Thursday, June 15, 2017
Considering a Relocation: Life in Northeastern Kansas
For every chapter of your life—from starting your career and family to growing professionally—our region has a lot to offer.
We are a community that enjoys a quality of life rarely surpassed, with affordable living, a variety of cultural opportunities, outdoor adventures and historical sites. There are vibrant towns, quality schools, fun festivals and celebrations held all through the year providing entertainment and leisure for the entire family.
While your employment with Stormont Vail Health will bring you into our system’s own tightly knit and friendly community and culture, you’ll also enjoy personal interaction and close contact with the populations that we serve. You’ll find that your neighbors and peers are some of the friendliest, hardest-working people found anywhere.
Accreditations, Designations & Certifications
- Full accreditation by The Joint Commission
- Magnet® Designation by the American College of Nurses Credentialing Center since 2009
- American College of Surgeons verification as a Level II Trauma Center. Stormont Vail is the only Level II trauma center in northeast Kansas.
- The Joint Commission award for Total Joint Center Disease-Specific Care for hip and knee replacement
- The Stormont Vail Adult Cardiac Surgery program was awarded the highest designation of three stars for its cardiac surgical program by the Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Accreditation with Commendation from the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons as a Comprehensive Cancer Program
- Accreditation from the American College of Radiology for Radiation Therapy services
- Primary Stroke Center Accreditation by The Joint Commission
- Chest Pain Certified by The Joint Commission
- Intersocietal Accreditation Commission accreditation in Echocardiography and Vascular Testing
- AABB Accreditation for Transfusion Services
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas Blue Distinction® Center+ for Maternity Care
- AHA/ASA Get With The Guidelines®-Stroke Gold Plus Achievement Award with Target: StrokeSM Honor Roll Elite Plus
- AHA/ASA Get With the Guidelines®-Heart Failure Gold Plus with Target: Heart Failure Honor RollSM Quality Achievement Award
- American Heart Association Mission: Lifeline® STEMI Gold Receiving Center
- American Heart Association Mission: Lifeline® NSTEMI – Silver Recognition
- American College of Cardiology’s NCDR ACTION Registry® Platinum Performance Achievement Award
- Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC) re-accreditation for Cotton O’Neil Heart Center’s ultrasound laboratory
- Sodexo recognition as a Best Practice hospital for malnutrition awareness
- U.S. News & World Report 2017-18 Best Regional Hospital – ranked second in Kansas and achieved the highest rating possible in five procedures or conditions, including chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), colon cancer surgery, heart bypass surgery, heart failure and knee replacement surgery
- Urgent Care Association of America’s Accredited Urgent Care designation for Cotton O’Neil Express Care Urish, Express Care Croco and Express Care North
- Topeka Capital-Journal’s Best of Topeka – Best Medical Facility; Cotton O’Neil Cancer Center second runner up