About Career Opportunities for Health Care Service Professionals
Stormont Vail Health’s service team members support many of the most important functions for keeping our patients safe and providing excellent patient care.
Whether you’re still in high school or have years of service experience, Stormont Vail offers opportunities for several health care service jobs, including:
- Environmental services and linen services
- Entry-level clerical
- Nutrition services
- Security and transportation
With educational reimbursement and career development opportunities for our entire staff, we can support you in taking the first step or the next step in your career.
Search and Apply for Health Care Service Jobs
Advanced practice registered nurses and physician assistants can visit our Career Opportunities page to apply for positions at Stormont Vail Health.
Search and Apply for Jobs
New to Stormont Vail Health? Submit your application online:
If you are a current Stormont Vail Health team member,
Use your Stormont Vail Health network credentials to log in. Before you apply, please review the Promotion, Demotion, Transfer policy. Please complete the Resume section under Universal Profile or upload a current resume.
Trouble logging in? Call the Help Desk at 354-5430.
Our benefits include:
- Paid time off
- Medical, prescription, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance
- Wellness program
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Education Reimbursement
- 403(b) retirement plans
- Flu Shorts
- Legal Plan
- Tobacco cessation assistance
- Student loan financial planning/relief
- Employee recognition (after each five years of service)
Life at Stormont Vail Health
Stormont Vail Health works to provide the best possible experience for patients, family, and team members. We believe that every story, every interaction, every team member, every patient and every day matters.
With a commitment to innovation, community health, family-oriented service, and state-of-the-art care, we are an award-winning medical center with an excellent reputation.
We support employees with a friendly atmosphere, a collaborative culture, professional development opportunities, and more.
Accreditations, Designations & Certifications
- Full accreditation by The Joint Commission
- Magnet® Designation by the American College of Nurses Credentialing Center since 2009
- American College of Surgeons verification as a Level II Trauma Center. Stormont Vail is one of only two Level II trauma centers in northeast Kansas.
- The Joint Commission award for Total Joint Center Disease-Specific Care for hip and knee replacement
- The Stormont Vail Adult Cardiac Surgery program was awarded the highest designation of three stars for its cardiac surgical program by the Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Accreditation with Commendation from the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons as a Comprehensive Cancer Program
- Accreditation from the American College of Radiology for Radiation Therapy services
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center Accreditation by The Joint Commission
- Chest Pain Certified by The Joint Commission
- Intersocietal Accreditation Commission accreditation in Echocardiography and Vascular Testing
- AABB Accreditation for Transfusion Services
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine accreditation for obstetric ultrasound in all phases of pregnancy
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas Blue Distinction® Center for Cardiac Care
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas Blue Distinction® Center+ for Maternity Care
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas Blue Distinction® Center for Spine Surgery
- U.S. News & World Report 2018-19 Best Regional Hospital – ranked second in Kansas and achieved the highest rating possible in pulmonology, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), heart failure, hip replacement and knee replacement.
- AHA/ASA Get With The Guidelines®-Stroke Gold Plus Achievement Award with Target: StrokeSM Honor Roll Elite Plus
- AHA/ASA Get With the Guidelines®-Heart Failure Gold Plus with Target: Heart Failure Honor RollSM Quality Achievement Award
- American Heart Association Mission: Lifeline® STEMI Gold Receiving Center
- American Heart Association Mission: Lifeline® NSTEMI – Gold Recognition
- American College of Cardiology’s NCDR ACTION Registry® Platinum Performance Achievement Award
- Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC) re-accreditation for Cotton O’Neil Heart Center’s ultrasound laboratory
- Sodexo recognition as a Best Practice hospital for malnutrition awareness
- U.S. News & World Report 2017-18 Best Regional Hospital – ranked second in Kansas and achieved the highest rating possible in five procedures or conditions, including chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), colon cancer surgery, heart bypass surgery, heart failure and knee replacement surgery
- Urgent Care Association of America’s Accredited Urgent Care designation for Cotton O’Neil Express Care Urish, Express Care Croco and Express Care North
- Topeka Capital-Journal’s Best of Topeka – Best Medical Facility; Cotton O’Neil Cancer Center second runner up