Stormont Vail Health announced a number of administrative changes that highlight our commitment to quality of care and experience.
Darlene Stone, senior vice president and chief human resources officer, will take on additional duties to include placing an emphasis not only on Stormont Vail team members, but also on each patient’s individual experience. She will also oversee the new Patient Experience department, which was created to remove barriers patients may experience when trying to access quality health services. Her new role will now be senior vice president and chief experience officer.
Carol Perry, RN, will now serve as the senior vice president and chief nursing officer, acute care operations. Perry will continue to provide nursing leadership across the health system, aligning our nursing teams, continuing our Magnet journey and providing operational leadership for our acute care operations.
Tracy O’Rourke, will become senior vice president and chief administrative officer. O’Rourke will continue to lead strategic and business development while adding operational oversight of Behavioral Health and several of our allied health departments. She will also become the liaison for the Mayo Clinic Care Network.
Sridevi Donepudi, M.D., vice president and chief medical quality officer, was promoted to senior vice president and chief medical quality officer. Additionally, she will provide oversight of medical staff services.
Amy McCarter, vice president, Marketing & Communications, joined the organization on April 30. Amy will be leading the health system’s brand management, communications and public relations, ensuring a strengthened and expanded community awareness of the health system.
“Our mission continues to be improving the health of our communities,” Robert Kenagy, M.D., president and chief executive officer, said. “These changes underscore our commitment to quality of care and experience, and create a new dynamic team, that together with our over 5,200 team members will focus on improving health in our communities.”
Members of the Operating Committee and their titles:
- Robert Kenagy, M.D., President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- David Cunningham, Vice President, Support Services and Facilities
- Sridevi Donepudi, M.D., Senior Vice President and Chief Medical Quality Officer (CMQO)
- Kevin Dishman, M.D., Senior Vice President and Chief Medical Officer (CMO)
- Clifton Jones, M.D., Vice President, Sub Specialty Services
- Amy Kincade, Vice President, Population Health Management
- Robert Langland, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Amy McCarter, Vice President, Marketing & Communications
- Salah Najm, M.D., Vice President, Acute Care Services
- Tracy O’Rourke, Senior Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer (CAO)
- Carol Perry, RN, Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Officer, Acute Care Operations (CNO)
- William Sachs, M.D., Vice President, Surgical Services
- Kevin Steck, JD, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer
- Darlene Stone, Senior Vice President and Chief Experience Officer (CXO)
Eric Voth, M.D., Vice President, Primary Care
- Deb Yocum, Vice President, Clinic Operations