1500 S.W. 10th Ave.
Topeka, Kan 66606
Just for You. A Community Health Newsletter.
Healthy Times is a quarterly community health newsletter published by Stormont-Vail HealthCare. This publication is free. To receive a copy at your home, call Health Connections at (785) 354-5225. The publication is also available in most Stormont-Vail clinics and facilities and at the Topeka & Shawnee County Public Library.
Current Issue – Summer 2015
The summer 2015 issue of Healthy Times, Stormont-Vail HealthCare's community newsletter features stories about:
- Expansion of outpatient therapy services
- Updates on the MacVicar facility construction
- The importance of the HPV vaccine
- 3D mammography services now available
- Endobronchial ultrasound being used in early diagnosis and staging of lung cancer
If you would like the newsletter mailed to your home, call Health Connections at (785) 354-5225.