Infant massage class is designed to give parents the opportunity to learn and practice massage techniques. Massage helps to calm babies and strengthen infant development. Infant massage can provide a fun way of communicating with your baby and growing child. Come join us and get to know your baby through touch.
Instructor: Libby Rosen, RN
$30 for the first class (Includes a massage kit)
Participants can return for a future review of techniques free of charge.
Class meets in the Breastfeeding Clinic.
Call Health Connections at (785) 354-5225 for more information.
- Thursday, April 16, 2015 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, June 18, 2015 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, August 20, 2015 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 15, 2015 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, November 19, 2015 4:30-5:30 p.m.