1500 S.W. 10th Ave.
Topeka, Kansas 66604
Recent Awards and Accreditations
- American College of Cardiology Foundation’s NCDR ACTION Registry – Get With The Guidelines Platinum Performance Achievement Award for Heart Attack Response
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Kansas Blue Distinction Award for knee and hip replacement and spine surgery
- Magnet™ Designation by the American College of Nurses Credentialing Center
- Most Wired – Most Improved Award
- Top 100 Integrated Health Care Network
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Medal of Honor for Organ Donation
- Full accreditation by The Joint Commission
- Verified by the American College of Surgeons as a Level II Trauma Center. Stormont-Vail is the only Level II trauma center in northeast Kansas.
- Accreditation with Commendation from the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons as a Comprehensive Cancer Program
- Accreditation from the American College of Radiology for Radiation Therapy services
- Partner member of the Midwest Cancer Alliance
- Primary Stroke Center Accreditation by The Joint Commission
- Chest Pain Center Accreditation from the Society of Chest Pain Centers
- Heart Failure Accreditation by the Society of Chest Pain Centers
- The Joint Commission award for Total Joint Center Disease-Specific Care for hip and knee replacement
- Stormont-Vail Echocardiography Lab Accreditation by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiolgraphy Laboratories
- The Stormont-Vail Adult Cardiac Surgery program was awarded the highest designation of three-stars for its cardiac surgical program by the Society of Thoracic Surgeons.
- AABB Accreditation for Transfusion Services
- Multiple awards for quality and patient safety, including Health Grades, National Research Corporation Consumer Choice Award and the Women’s Choice Award for Patient Experience