1500 S.W. 10th Ave.
Topeka, Kan. 66604-1353
Nursing Grand Rounds
12:05 to 12:55 p.m.
Pozez Education Center
1505 S.W. 8th Ave. Topeka, KS 66606
$15 (Fee waived for SVHC employees)
SVHC Employees: Register via HealthStream Learning Center (HLC).
Others: Register online by completing the form below.
Nursing Grand Rounds is designed to be a forum to share clinical expertise in order to gain new knowledge, learn new skills or improve practice on a system-wide basis. Presenters and topics will vary in order stay relevant to the current learning needs.
CE Contact Hours
Typically 1.0 contact hours awarded for each presentation. Disciplines receiving CE hours will vary. Contact Continuing Education for further clarification.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
If you are unable to attend this educational offering after you have registered, please let us know immediately so that others may attend.
- All cancellations must be made in writing.
- Cancellations post-marked more than 7 days before the event date will be refunded in full (LESS the cost of any manuals/pre-course materials and less a 10% processing fee).
- Cancellations post-marked less than 7 days before the event date will not receive a refund.
- You may cancel via email with the same refund/no refund as above. Email email@example.com.
- If canceling with less than 48-hours notice, please call (785) 354-5760.
Stormont-Vail HealthCare (SVHC) reserves the right to cancel or reschedule this program for any reason. In the event that SVHC must cancel the program, a refund will be provided.
Checks are presented once to your bank. If returned for any reason, the charge is $30 plus all collection costs. Attire Recommend layered clothing due to variances in room temperature.
Americans with Disabilities Act
No individual with a disability is excluded, segregated or otherwise treated differently from any other individual. If you need any of the auxiliary aids or services identified in the Americans With Disabilities Act of 1990 in order to attend any of these programs, please call (785) 354-5760 at least 48 hours prior to the program.
SVHC employees are to park in their assigned areas. Free parking is available in Stormont-Vail's parking garage located at 9th and Garfield.
Lori Bacon, RN-BC, MSN
- Call for dates and times