A relative may stay overnight in your room if your condition warrants. Please discuss this with your nurse.
Hotels listed below offer overnight accommodations at a discounted rate for patients prior to admission at Stormont-Vail, and family member of patients hospitalized at Stormont-Vail. You must specify one of these qualifications when making your reservation in order to receive the discount.
Note: Lodging prices listed are subject to change and may be subject to 15.8 percent lodging and sales tax.
1518 S.W. Wanamaker, (785) 273-5365
- $55/night, single or double queen
- Continental breakfast included
1717 S.W. Topeka Blvd., (785) 431-7200
- $79/night – 1 to 4 adults
924 S.W. Henderson Road, (785) 273-8888
- Full breakfast included
- Manager's reception 5-7 p.m. Monday–Saturday
Courtyard by Marriott
2033 S.W. Wanamaker, (785) 271-6165
- Rates based upon availability
- $109/night Monday through Friday, includes breakfast
- $89/night Friday through Sunday, includes breakfast
420 S.E. Sixth St., (785) 234-5400
- $69/night – single/double occupancy
- Full breakfast buffet included
Fairfield Inn by Marriott
1530 S.W. Westport Drive, (785) 273-6800
- $84/night – up to four people
- Breakfast included
605 S.W. Fairlawn, (785) 272-8040
- $69/night, standard guest room
- Full breakfast buffet
Ronald McDonald House
Ronald McDonald House provides accommodations for families who live outside the city limits of Topeka, have a child receiving active inpatient or active outpatient treatment at a local hospital or medical facility, and have a hospitalized child 21 years of age or younger.
825 S.W. Buchanan, (785) 235-6852
- $25/night – 2 single beds per room
- Laundry facilities on-site, stocked kitchen
The Senate Luxury Suites
900 S.W. Tyler, (785) 233-5050
- $60/night – studio
- $70/night – suite
For other lodging in Topeka, call our Patient Representative at (785) 354-6277. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.