1500 S.W. 10th Ave.
Topeka, KS 66604-1353
PALS – Pediatric Advanced Life Support - Renewal Course
8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Pozez Education Center
1505 S.W. 8th Ave. Topeka, KS 66606
$120 – This fee is for the Skills portion of the renewal course and does not cover the online Part 1 component.
(HeartCode PALS Online Part 1 must be purchased individually through the American Heart Association https://www.onlineaha.org/courses.)
Current AHA PALS certification. Completion of HeartCode PALS Online Part 1 must be completed prior to attending the skills class; students have 60 days to complete skills following completion of Part 1.
The PALS Provider course is designed to aid the pediatric healthcare provider in developing the knowledge and skills necessary to efficiently evaluate and effectively manage seriously ill infants and children.
Matt Olthoff, BS, EMT-P, AHA CTC Coordinator
CE Contact Hours
Provided through the American Heart Association.
The American Heart Association (AHA) strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS and PALS and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course material, do not represent income to the AHA.
Cancellation, Refund and Confirmation Policy
If you are unable to attend this educational offering after you have registered, please let us know immediately so that others may attend.
- All cancellations must be made in writing.
- Cancellations received more than 7 days before the event date will be refunded in full (LESS the cost of any manuals/pre-course materials and less a 10% processing fee).
- Cancellations received less than 7 days before the event date will not receive a refund.
- You may cancel via email with the same refund/no refund as above. Email vmorgan@StormontVail.org.
Stormont Vail Health reserves the right to cancel or reschedule this program for any reason. In the event that Stormont Vail must cancel the program, a refund will be provided.
**Courses are subject to availability, you are not registered until you have received confirmation from the course coordinator; confirmation for participants outside Stormont Vail may not be confirmed until 20 days prior to the course date.
Checks are presented once to your bank. If returned for any reason, the charge is $30 plus all collection costs.
Recommend layered clothing due to variances in room temperature.
Americans with Disabilities Act
No individual with a disability is excluded, segregated or otherwise treated differently from any other individual. If you need any of the auxiliary aids or services identified in the Americans With Disabilities Act of 1990 in order to attend any of these programs, please call (785) 354-5760 at least 48 hours prior to the program.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for registrations details. Confirmation materials will be sent upon receipt of registration.
* Course registration is subject to availability.
Stormont Vail employees are to park in their assigned areas. Free parking is available in Stormont Vail's parking garage located at 9th and Garfield.
For more information, please email email@example.com
- Friday, July 21, 2017 July 21, 2017 • 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. • Cent. A/D
- Wednesday, September 6, 2017 Sept. 6, 2017 • 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. • Cent. A/D
- Thursday, October 12, 2017 Oct. 12, 2017 • 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. • Cent. A/D
- Tuesday, December 12, 2017 Dec. 12, 2017 • 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. • Cent. A/D