Stormont Vail Health’s mission is, “Working together to improve the health of community.” As part of our mission, Stormont Vail Health has a Financial Assistance Program (FAP) for our patients who are financially unable to pay for emergency or other medically necessary care. A patient determined to be eligible for financial assistance will not be charged more for emergency or other medically necessary care than the amounts generally charged to patients who have insurance covering such care.
Financial Assistance Documents
- Plain Language Summary
- Financial Assistance Policy
- Financial Assistance Application Instructions
- Financial Assistance Application
- Financial Assistance Discount Percentages
- Listing of Medical Providers Covered and Not Covered by Financial Assistance Policy
We hope this information has been helpful for you. To learn more about financial assistance, or if you have any questions about the Stormont Vail Health’s Financial Assistance Program, please contact a Customer Service Representative at (785) 354-1150 or (800) 637-4716, or by email at hospitalbillinghelp@StormontVail.org.