Quality and Safety
High Quality and Safe Care. For Each Patient.
- Hospital Quality Alliance Report
(Stormont Vail Compared to Kansas Tertiary Providers)
- Hospital Consumer Assessment
- Clinic Consumer Assessment
- Patient Safety Video
At Stormont Vail Health, our mission is Working together to improve the health of our community. Part of that mission is providing the highest possible quality and safety for our patients. We constantly measure and evaluate our Quality and Patient Safety performance, and report these measurements to outside organizations such as The Joint Commission and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). We are proud of our Quality and Patient Safety performance, and would like to share this same information with our patients and their family members.
What is Quality and Patient Safety?
- The right tests performed in the right way.
- The right diagnosis.
- The right treatment performed in the right way.
- All at the right time.
- With the right personal service.