Who might turn to a physical therapist for help? Just about anyone, at any age:
- Physical therapists can work with athletes of all ages to get them back into their sports.
- We can also work with children that are non-athletes with developmental delays (crawling, walking, sitting, toe-walking, etc) or muscle imbalances that are affecting daily activities.
- Professionals can use it to relieve the pain and stiffness in the neck and back from inactivity.
- Children born with certain conditions such as cerebral palsy might benefit from physical therapy to improve their motor skills and coordination.
- Physical therapy can help cancer patients improve their daily life activities. Depending on their stage in treatment, we can focus on ways to make daily activities easier, as well as balance, strength, endurance, and functional mobility.
Our Physical Therapy Providers
Our Physical Therapy Locations
See a Primary Care Provider
Call (785) 270-4440 to schedule an appointment with your Stormont Vail primary care provider.
Not a Stormont Vail patient? Call (785) 270-4440 to set up your first appointment with one of our primary care providers.
Questions? Can't find what you need?
English: (785) 354-6000
Español: (833) 692-3054