1500 S.W. 10th Ave.
Topeka, Kan. 66604
The Care Line
Since 1992, the Care Line has helped meet the emergency needs of patients and their families. Examples of Care Line assistance include prescriptions, clothing, transportation, temporary lodging, and durable medical equipment.
The Care Line helps Stormont-Vail patients and their families with needs which:
- Are typically not covered insurance and after all other personal, community, and public resources have been exhausted
- Are recommended by members of their health care team
- Meet eligibility guidelines
In 2014, the Care Line provided some $135,000 in assistance for more than 11,000. Demand for the program’s services has increased as Stormont-Vail has grown its regional services.
The Care Line is funded through grants and private gifts raised through both public and employee campaigns.
- Friends of the Care Line is a program which recognizes donor of $1,000 or more annually in support of the Care Line.
- Because many Stormont-Vail employees utilize the Care Line to help their patients in need, they generously support the program. During the 2014 employee campaign 495 Stormont-Vail employees contributed more than $60,000 to the Care Line.
For more information about the Care Line, or to make a donation, contact the Foundation at (785) 354-6851.