1500 S.W. 10th Ave.
Topeka, Kan. 66604
Transfer a Patient. Refer a Patient.
24 hours a day -
7 days a week
Toll free 877-354-5600
The Stormont-Vail Patient Transfer Line is a single point of access to assist with trauma and admissions to Stormont-Vail Regional Health Center.
All referrals require a physician-to-physician consult to discuss the condition of the patient prior to acceptance.
Transfer a patient
Call toll free 877-354-5600
When you contact the transfer center, provide the following information:
- Your name
- Referring physician and/or hospital
- Your phone number
- Service needed
- Patient's name/birthdate
- Patient's condition
The transfer line representative will:
- Page the Stormont-Vail physician on-call for the service you are requesting.
- Facilitate a consultation between you and the hospital’s attending physician to discuss the patient’s condition.
If the patient is accepted:
- The Stormont-Vail bed coordinator will make bed arrangements for the patient.
- The bed coordinator will facilitate the transmission of necessary paperwork and medical documents from your hospital or office to Stormont-Vail.
- Provide follow up with you about your patient.
Refer A Patient
To refer a patient or consult with a physician at Stormont-Vail HealthCare or Cotton-O’Neil Clinic, please contact the specialty area or clinic you wish to consult, or call Health Connections to be connected with the appropriate office.
Phone: Health Connections (785) 354-5225
Fax: (785) 354-6195
Phone (785) 354-5545
Thank you for your continued support and referrals to Stormont-Vail HealthCare.
Introducing Our Newest Specialty Physicians–A Referral Guide