1500 S.W. 10th Ave.
Topeka, Kan 66606
This three-hour class will consist of updated information for the whole family. Such topics include an overview of basic infant care incorporating breastfeeding, bathing techniques, diapering, swaddling, car seat information, sleep safety, access to community resources, and baby wearing (slings). One segment will be dedicated to dads. This will be an opportunity for dads to discuss their questions about fatherhood amongst other men with a dad who's been in your shoes. Finally, adjustment to parenthood and grandparenthood as well as nurturing your relationship with your support person will be covered in this class. Mothers are welcome to bring their support person, family or a friend who provides support during their pregnancy and beyond.
Instructor: Libby Rosen, PhD, RN, IBCLC
Pozez Education Center
Call Health Connections at (785) 354-5225 for more information or to register.
- Sunday, January 10, 2016 2 to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, March 6, 2016 2 to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, May 1, 2016 2 to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, June 26, 2016 2 to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, August 28, 2016 2 to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, October 16, 2016 2 to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, December 4, 2016 2 to 5 p.m.