1500 S.W. 10th Ave.
Topeka, KS 66606
This three-hour class will consist of updated information for the whole family. Such topics include an overview of basic infant care incorporating breastfeeding, bathing techniques, diapering, swaddling, car seat information, sleep safety, access to community resources, and baby wearing (slings). One segment will be dedicated to dads. This will be an opportunity for dads to discuss their questions about fatherhood amongst other men with a dad who's been in your shoes. Finally, adjustment to parenthood and grandparenthood as well as nurturing your relationship with your support person will be covered in this class. Mothers are welcome to bring their support person, family or a friend who provides support during their pregnancy and beyond.
Instructor: Libby Rosen, PhD, RN, IBCLC
Stormont Vail Pozez Education Center
Call Health Connections at (785) 354-5225 for more information or to register.
- Sunday, January 29, 2017 2 to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, March 5, 2017 2 to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, April 23, 2017 2 to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, June 18, 2017 2 to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, August 13, 2017 2 to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, September 24, 2017 2 to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, October 29, 2017 2 to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, December 3, 2017 2 to 5 p.m.