Stormont Vail Health provides a number of parenting programs and childbirth preparation programs. These include tours of The Birthplace. Breastfeeding Basics and other classes to support mothers who are breastfeeding are also offered.
- Breastfeeding Basics
- Childbirth Preparation I: For New Parents
- Childbirth Preparation I: For Parents Having Cesarean Sections
- Welcome Baby
- And Baby Makes Four or More (for Children 2 to 4 years of age)
- And Baby Makes Four or More (for Children 5 Years of Age and Older)
- Boy to Man
- Girl to Woman
- Sibling at Birth – This is an individually scheduled, one-on-one session with a sibling and support person to explain labor and delivery. We will discuss details of delivery to ensure the sibling is of a maturity level to appropriately deal with the experience. A class completion certificate is required to attend the delivery. If interested, please contact Amy Calhoun in the Breastfeeding Center at (785) 354-5034.
To attend a class, register online or call Health Connections at (785) 354-5225.