Don’t have a MyChart account? Watch the videos below to see how to create an account:
At Stormont Vail Health, we don’t just prioritize your health, we also understand that your time is valuable. That’s why we use MyChart, an online portal that puts your health care right at your fingertips.
Whether you need to request a prescription refill, want to schedule a physical, check your medical records or you just suspect you have a cold and want to communicate with your physician, look no further than MyChart.
What Can You Do With MyChart?
When you login to MyChart, you will be able to:
View Medical Information
- Review medications, allergies, immunizations and medical history
- View some test and lab results
- Read health education topics or discharge instructions provided by your physician
- Access your medical records
- Set up health reminders
- Link your family’s accounts to yours for convenient access to appointments, immunization records, growth charts and more
- Schedule office visits, screening mammography, annual physicals, same-day appointments and well-child checkups
- View details of past and upcoming appointments
Stay in Touch with Providers
- Participate in E-Visits (a virtual visit with a provider for minor things such as colds or the flu)
- Message your care team
- Request prescription renewals
Keep Your Stormont Vail Account Up to Date
- View electronic statements
- Pay your bill
- Notify Stormont Vail of changes to postal and email addresses
MyChart is fully compliant with federal and state laws pertaining to your privacy. Your name and email address will be treated with the same care and privacy given to your health records, and will never be sold or leased by MyChart. That means that all of your information is safe and secure.
MyChart continues to have updates and improvements that are very useful for our patients.
My Care Notes
Stormont Vail Health has launched a new feature on MyChart, My Care Notes, which gives you quick access to notes taken by your health care professional during your visits and appointments. We believe in transparency and building trust so you can engage in your healthcare decisions and have the information you need to take control of your health.
What is “My Care Notes”?
My Care Notes are notes written by the provider, nurse or other health care team member during your visit. You may hear others refer to them as “OpenNotes”. These written notes become a part of your medical record.
Where can I find My Care Notes?
Once you are logged into MyChart, you can view the notes by:
- Select “Visits”
- A list of future and past appointments will appear
- To view the notes from that visit select “View Notes” listed under the date and appointment description
Oops! Did you find something wrong in your notes?
We all know communication can be tough. If you think your doctor got something wrong, please tell us. To request a change to your care notes, follow these instructions
- Select “Messages” then click on “Ask a Question”
- Select “Customer Service Question”
- Fill in the Subject line with “My Care Notes”
- Select “Document Correction” from the drop-down menu under Regarding
- Please leave a detailed answer about the error you have found and the correction you are requesting (be sure to include the date of your visit)
- Click send to submit for team member review. Expect a response typically within 2 business days
Find Care Now
Stormont Vail Health has launched a new feature on MyChart, Find Care Now, which is an application that works like a call ahead seating for our Cotton O’Neil Express Care Locations.
How does it work?
- Open your MyChart account on your phone app or web browser.
- Select “Find Urgent Care” from the menu. You will see Cotton O’Neil Express Care Locations in your area
- Select the location in which you are headed
- Let us know you are coming by clicking “I’m on my way”. This will let our team members know that you are headed in our direction and will reserve your place in line to be seen by the next available provider. *This does not skip the waiting line. If there is an influx of patients with high severity emergency conditions, your projected treatment time may be delayed.