Vaccine Scheduling through MyChart
Scheduling your COVID-19 vaccine just got easier with MyChart! Eligible MyChart users will receive a notification when they are able to schedule their vaccine. If you don’t have a MyChart account, we encourage you to create your account today!
If you are not currently or have never been a patient at Stormont Vail Hospital or Cotton O’Neil Clinics please call 785-270-0644 to set up a patient account with one of our team members.
To watch the steps how to create a MyChart Account click one of the links below:
At Stormont Vail Health, we don’t just prioritize your health, we also understand that your time is valuable. That’s why we use MyChart, an online portal that puts your health care right at your fingertips.
Whether you need to request a prescription refill, want to schedule a physical, check your medical records or you just suspect you have a cold and want to communicate with your physician, look no further than MyChart.
What Can You Do With MyChart?
When you login to MyChart, you will be able to:
View Medical Information
- Review medications, allergies, immunizations and medical history
- View some test and lab results
- Read health education topics or discharge instructions provided by your physician
- Access your medical records
- Set up health reminders
- Link your family’s accounts to yours for convenient access to appointments, immunization records, growth charts and more
- Schedule office visits, screening mammography, annual physicals, same-day appointments and well-child checkups
- View details of past and upcoming appointments
Stay in Touch with Providers
- Participate in E-Visits (a virtual visit with a provider for minor things such as colds or the flu)
- Message your care team
- Request prescription renewals
Keep Your Stormont Vail Account Up to Date
- View electronic statements
- Pay your bill
- Notify Stormont Vail of changes to postal and email addresses
MyChart is fully compliant with federal and state laws pertaining to your privacy. Your name and email address will be treated with the same care and privacy given to your health records, and will never be sold or leased by MyChart. That means that all of your information is safe and secure.
Find care Now
Find Care Now is an application that works like call ahead seating for our CON Express Care locations.
How does it work?
- Open your MyChart app on your phone or logon to MyChart through your web browser.
- Select “Find Care Now”. You will see CON Express Care Locations in your area.
- Select the location in which you are headed.
- Let us know you are coming by clicking “I’m on my Way”. This will let our team members know that you are headed our direction and will reserve your place in line to be seen by the next available Provider.*This does not skip the waiting line. If there is an influx of patients with high severity emergency conditions, your projected treatment time may be delayed.
Don’t have a Stormont Vail Health MyChart account? Signing up is easy! Learn more how MyChart is empowering your experience.
Sign up Now!
E-Visits are among the latest features of MyChart. An E-Visit is a fast and secure way to receive medical help at your convenience.
When Should I Use an E-Visit?
You can use E-Visit if you’re experiencing fever, rash, sore throat, urinary problems or upper respiratory problems.
Please do not use E-Visits for dangerous or life-threatening conditions. If you are experiencing chest pain, severe shortness of breath, severe pain, or dizziness or fainting, please get emergency help immediately.
When Can I Submit an E-Visit Form?
Since MyChart is available 24/7, you can submit a form at any time.
For E-Visits submitted between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. on weekdays, and from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on weekends and holidays (except Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day), you should expect a response from a provider within about an hour.
How Does It Work?
- You submit information (e.g., symptoms, current medications) via a form. You can do this from work, home — anywhere you can access MyChart.
- You go back to your day.
- Within about an hour, a provider who has reviewed your information contacts you via MyChart or phone to discuss your condition and determine treatment.
To Start an E-Visit in MyChart:
- Click on the “Send a message to your doctor’s office or start an E-Visit” icon.
- After reading the Terms and Conditions, click Accept.
- Have a credit card ready to pay for the E-Visit fee.
What If I Don’t Have a Primary Care Provider at Cotton O’Neil?
You don’t need to have a primary care provider at Cotton O’Neil (Stormont Vail’s primary care clinic). All you need is an active MyChart account and you’re good to go.
How Much Does It Cost?
Each E-Visit only costs $45. And if the provider determines that you need to come in for an in-person appointment, the E-Visit fee will be waived.
More About MyChart
- You can download the MyChart app for access right from your smartphone. Search for “MyChart” on Google Play or iTunes.
- Portals like MyChart can improve your health. Patients who use them may be more likely to take medication correctly.
- With a patient portal, you may be able to save money. Patients with chronic conditions who use portals reduce the amount they spend on high-cost services.