COVID-19 Update (Oct 27, 2021)
Dear Community Partners,
Here are today’s updates:
- COVID-19 Scorecard (English and Spanish)
- COVID-19 Vaccines
Here’s a look at today’s COVID-19 scorecard:
- We have 18 inpatients who are COVID-19 positive. The percentage of hospital patients who are unvaccinated over the past 30 days is 79%. Vaccinated is defined as fully vaccinated individuals for greater than 14 days since the last immunization.
- From the previous day – COVID-19 inpatient discharges: 3. Deaths: 0.
- We have 30 COVID-19 positive patients in the outpatient Enhanced Primary Care program.
- The percentage of patients testing positive for COVID-19 at Stormont Vail facilities the past seven days is 9.7% percent. The percent of positive cases who are unvaccinated is 71%.
- We have administered 93,323 vaccinations, which includes first, second and booster doses of the vaccine.
- COVID-19 vaccines are available through the Stormont Vail Retail Pharmacy, 2252 S.W. 10th
- To schedule a COVID-19 vaccine appointment:
- Go through your Stormont Vail MyChart
- Use the online scheduling assistant at stormontvail.org/covid19/vaccine
- Call (785) 270-4786.