Meet for an online virtual appointment with your provider using a smartphone, tablet, or computer. Video Visits can be accessed using your MyChart account or a secure link sent via text message or email from your provider.
Video Visits are ideal for following types of visits
- Follow-up appointments
- Questions regarding medication
- Pre and post-surgery visits
- Hands off consultations
How do I schedule a Video Visit?
Call your doctor’s office and request a Video Visit for your next appointment.
Video Visits can also help you keep your appointment instead of cancelling.
- Not feeling well
- Reduce exposure to Covid-19
- Bad Weather
- Car Trouble
- No Babysitter
Here's more information about you would get your Video Visit started.
MyChart E-visits are temporarily unavailable due to system updates.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience as we strive to improve our care efficiencies.
Tips for Successful Virtual Care Appointments
- Smartphone, tablet, or computer with video and audio capabilities
- Good internet connection
- Quiet and private area for virtual appointments
- Updated web browser
- Undivided attention (no multitasking)
- Logout of other applications using video or audio capabilities