Meet for an online virtual appointment with your provider using a smartphone, tablet, or computer. Video Visits can be accessed using your MyChart account or a secure link sent via text message or email from your provider.
Video Visits are ideal for following types of visits
- Follow-up appointments
- Questions regarding medication
- Pre and post-surgery visits
- Hands off consultations
How do I schedule a Video Visit?
Call your doctor’s office and request a Video Visit for your next appointment.
Video Visits can also help you keep your appointment instead of cancelling.
- Not feeling well
- Reduce exposure to Covid-19
- Bad Weather
- Car Trouble
- No Babysitter
Here's more information about you would get your Video Visit started.
For non-emergent needs use MyChart to complete a symptom-based questionnaire on your smartphone, tablet, or computer and expect a response in about 1 hour during business hours.
E-visits are ideal for the following types of symptoms.
- Cough, sore throat
- Urinary issues
- Do not use for dangerous or life-threatening conditions like chest pain, severe shortness of breath, severe pain, or dizziness or fainting. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms seek emergency help immediately.
Send a message to your provider via your MyChart account about any questions regarding your health or care. Expect a response typically within 2 business days
MyChart messages are ideal for the following:
- Non-Urgent medical questions
- Prescription Questions
- Test Result Questions
- Visit Follow-up Questions
How do I send a message?
- Select “Messages” then select “Ask a Question” then select “Ask your Doctor/Care Team”.
When can I submit an E-visit?
Use MyChart to submit a form 24/7, but you can expect a response within 1 hour for E-Visits submitted between the following hours:
- Business Hours
- 8:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday – Friday
- 10:00 am to 4:00 pm Saturday and Sunday
- Holiday Hours
- 10:00 am to 4:00 pm Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day
- Not available Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day
- How do I submit an E-visit?
- Select “Menu” then locate “E-Visit”
- Read the “Terms and Conditions”, select Accept
- Submit your information via the provided form
- In about an hour a provider who has reviewed your information will contact you via your MyChart account to discuss your condition and determine treatment
E-Visits will be billed to your insurance on file. You may be billed for costs not covered by your insurance plan
Tips for Successful Virtual Care Appointments
- Smartphone, tablet, or computer with video and audio capabilities
- Good internet connection
- Quiet and private area for virtual appointments
- Updated web browser
- Undivided attention (no multitasking)
- Logout of other applications using video or audio capabilities