COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
Stormont Vail Pharmacy
8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
2252 SW 10th Avenue, Topeka, KS 66604
Entrance off 10th Avenue
Pfzier vaccine offered
- Appointments can be made with the scheduling assistant, in your MyChart account, or by calling (785) 270-4786.
- Face masks are required. If you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a mask, please contact [email protected] for information on our Mask Accommodation program.
- Those receiving the vaccine under the age of 18 will need a legal guardian over the age of 18 with them at the vaccination clinic to sign a consent form.
6 months - 4 years
COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics
Cotton O'Neil Pediatrics Gage
July 7th, 1p.m.-4: 30p.m.
July 14th & 28th, 4:00p.m.
4100 SW 15th St, Topeka, KS 66604
Entrance off 15th Street
Moderna vaccine offered
- To receive a vaccine at the event, you must call and reserve an appointment time.
- Schedule your appointment by calling (785) 270-0675.
- Child must be a current patient of Stormont Vail Health. (Have been seen at the hospital or one of our Cotton O’Neil clinics in the past 3 years. If you are unsure, call the scheduling line and they can check for you.)