COVID-19 Update (Aug 20, 2021)
August 20, 2021
Dear Community Partners,
Here are today’s updates:
Here’s a look at today’s COVID-19 scorecard:
- We have 54 inpatients who are COVID-19 positive. The percentage of hospital patients who are unvaccinated is 83%. Vaccinated is defined as fully vaccinated individuals for greater than 14 days since the last immunization.
- From the previous day – COVID-19 inpatient discharges: 9. Deaths: 2.
- We have 110 COVID-19 positive patients in the outpatient Enhanced Primary Care program.
- The percentage of patients testing positive for COVID-19 at Stormont Vail facilities the past seven days is 22.5% percent. The percent of positive cases who are unvaccinated is 79%.
- We have administered 87,497 vaccinations, which includes first and second doses of the vaccine.
- All Kansans age 12 and older are eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccine.
- COVID-19 vaccines are available through the Stormont Vail Retail Pharmacy, 2252 S.W. 10th
- To schedule a COVID-19 vaccine appointment:
- Go through your Stormont Vail MyChart
- Use the online scheduling assistant at stormontvail.org/covid19/vaccine
- Call (785) 270-4786.
- Walk-ins are welcome from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.